|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Class Status:||1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year||Minimum GPA Requirement:||2.5|
|Open to Non-UVa Students:||No||Enrollment Restricted to:||College of Arts and Sciences|
|Education Abroad Advisor:||Martha Sadler|
NOTE: This is the description page for the CLAS Education Abroad Scholarship, which is included in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application, our common application for multiple awards. Please select the link below to apply for this scholarship using the common application. You do not need to designate which awards you wish to be considered for in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application; you will be considered for any for which you are qualified.
CLAS Education Abroad Scholarship
The College of Arts & Sciences (CLAS) aims to support undergraduate CLAS students pursuing education abroad as a means to develop the knowledge, skills, attitude, and actions of a global citizen. Preference will be given to students who have not previously traveled abroad.
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Participate in a credit bearing education abroad program for a summer, semester, or year
- Submit a complete UVA Education Abroad Application
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing
- Share your experience with the UVA community through writing, photography, or video
- Complete the Education Abroad Scholarship Application