|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Class Status:||1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year||Minimum GPA Requirement:||2.5|
|Open to Non-UVa Students:||No||Education Abroad Advisor:||Martha Sadler|
NOTE: This is the description page for the Robert Denommé Study Abroad Scholarship, which is included in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application, our common application for multiple awards. Please select the link below to apply for this scholarship using the common application. You do not need to designate which awards you wish to be considered for in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application; you will be considered for any for which you are qualified.
Robert Denommé Study Abroad Scholarship
The French Department aims to support undergraduate students studying in Francophone countries for a semester or longer. Scholarships range from $1000 to $3000.
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Participate in a credit bearing education abroad program for a semester or year in a Francophone country
- Submit a complete UVA Education Abroad Application
- Demonstrate financial need. Information submitted in the scholarship application will be used to assess this eligibility criteria.
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing
- Share your experience with the UVA community through writing, photography, or video
- Complete the Education Abroad Scholarship Application.