|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Class Status:||1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year, Graduate student||Open to Non-UVa Students:||No|
|Education Abroad Advisor:||Martha Sadler|
NOTE: This is the description page for the Founders Travel Grant, which is included in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application, our common application for multiple awards. Please select the link below to apply for this scholarship using the common application. You do not need to designate which awards you wish to be considered for in the Education Abroad Scholarship Application; you will be considered for any for which you are qualified.
Founders Travel Grant
Application Deadline: October 15 for spring travel; March 1 for summer or fall travel
- Be a currently enrolled UVA undergraduate or graduate student
- Participate in either an accredited study program or thesis/dissertation-related research fieldwork in East Asia for a minimum of 2 weeks
- Be approved to participate via the appropriate application or registration record listed below. This record must be in-progress by the scholarship application deadline.
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing
- Share your experience with the UVA community while abroad through writing, photography, or video
- Share your experience upon return to UVA through lectures, colloquia, seminars, etc. at events coordinated by the East Asia Center